Became a new mom? We heartily congratulate you on starting the most ineffable journey of your life. The joy of nourishing your honeypie and giving him or her all the love is too beautiful to describe in words. While this phase is overwhelming and exciting to the core, it can engender post-partum hair loss. Imagine those loose clumps of hair coming out in chunks every time you brush your hair or enjoy a relaxing shower. But don’t let it upset you anymore as #carewithayurveda will bring your good hair days back. Read on to get the scoop on the 5 best ayurvedic remedies to combat post-pregnancy hair loss. #Ayurvedaforhairhealth will resuscitate your dying locks, boost hair growth, curb hair fall, and impart that much-coveted ‘shine’. Let’s find out how:
#1 Let Bhringraj Come to Your Rescue
Encountering those wisps of hair entangled in your hairbrush can haunt you every time you touch your hair. Fortunately, resorting to ayurvedic home remedies involving the ‘miracle’ herb bhringraj can be your savior. This potent herb is bursting with minerals and vitamins that offer extreme nutrition to your hair strands they are in dire need of. According to Ayurveda, massaging your hair with bhringraj oil will also cool down your scalp and boost circulation in the region. End result? Reduced stress-related hair loss ensued by stress of any kind + new hair growth. Bhringraj will also fortify your hair follicles and quell dandruff. Need we say more?
How to Use Bhringraj for Post-Pregnancy Hair Loss?
● Massage your scalp with toxin-free bhringraj oil regularly at nighttime
● Try concocting bhringraj oil with other Ayurvedic herbs like brahmi and shikakai for exemplary results.
● You can also make a hair mask with bhringraj oil or powder, shikakai, and henna to cover your greys and combat hair fall naturally.
#2 Rescue Your Hair through #Mothersparsh Dashmool Hair Lep
Want to bask in the glory of happy and healthy hair? Make hair fall a thing of the past and enjoy strong, voluminous, and luscious hair with #dashmoolhairlep. This Ayurvedic hair lep is a perfect blend of botanical herbs, such as shikakai, triphala, japa, methi, tulsi, tejpatra, bakuchi, curry leaf, brahmi, and mulethi. And most importantly, Dashamoola – a mix of 10 potent herbs!
What Mother Sparsh hair lep does for your hair, you ask? This re-vitalizing treatment bolsters hair growth and strengthens the shaft and roots. The magical elixir has nutritive benefits that offer a nourishing boost to dull and lackluster hair strands and bring them back to life. Mother Sparsh Dashmool hair lep also gives your tresses much-need ‘moisturizing’ hug eventually restoring their natural shine. What’s more? You will encounter no scalp-related woes like dandruff, inflammation, hair breakage, or split ends. The traditional blend will even keep premature hair graying in check that you might face post-pregnancy.
Maintain a healthy scalp with #herbskahairsecret. This cream-of-the-crop potion is well-suited to all hair types and textures. No matter whether you have fine hair, coarse hair strands, curly tresses, or color-treated hair, this hair lep is your ultimate savior!
Want to know the best part of Mother Sparsh Dashmool hair lep? Besides being enriched with natural and Ayurvedic ingredients, this one-of-a-kind formulation has NO harsh chemicals like SLS/SLES, silicones, parabens, and other gunk. It’s cruelty-free so vegans and animal lovers rejoice!
Preserve your hair in its healthiest and happiest state with this excellent Ayurvedic hair lep.
How to Use Dashmool Hair Lep for Post-Partum Hair Fall?
1. Take a subtle quantity of Dashmool hair lep and mix it with plain water or yogurt to create a smooth paste. Apply Mother Sparsh’s 30 Herbs Hair Oil before the lep for better results.
2. Apply this hair lep on the scalp while covering the roots and ends
3. Let it rest for a stipulated time (20-25 minutes as per directions)
4. Rinse with normal water
#3 Fall Back on Aloe Vera
Another Ayurvedic remedy for post-pregnancy hair fall features aloe vera – which is often touted as one of the best hair-benefitting ingredients. Thanks to the super nourishing properties of its gel that can keep shedding scalp in check! Aloe vera is brimming with the goodness of proteolytic enzymes that increase the strength of follicles as well as repair damaged cells. Needless to say, aloe vera is anti-inflammatory and can help you get rid of your scalp irritation in a jiffy.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Post-Partum Hair Loss?
1. Extract fresh aloe vera gel from the stalk
2. Massage the pulp on the scalp and don’t forget to cover your hair strands
3. Leave for 45 minutes or so before rinsing it out
4. Repeat thrice a week for stunning results
#4 Take Heart in Coconut Milk
Coconut milk can be a boon to your hair health as it offers a myriad of benefits. Loaded with vitamin B, vitamin C, and vitamin E along with minerals like selenium and iron, coconut milk keeps scalp and hair well-nourished. Its natural moisturizing properties condition hair like a pro and make tresses super smooth. You can use over-the-counter coconut milk or make coconut milk at home.
How to Use Coconut Milk for Optimal Hair Health?
● Take coconut milk and mix it with lemon and honey. Use this hair mask once in a while
● Try cocktailing coconut milk with aloe vera gel and vitamin E for hair growth
● To combat hair fall and regrow hair, add a few drops of rosemary, lavender, and Ylang Ylang essential oils in coconut milk. Use this hair pack twice a week.
● You can also prepare DIY masks with coconut milk and ingredients like banana, almond oil, amla, and bhringraj.
#5 Redeem Hair Care Benefits of Methi Seeds
Methi or fenugreek seeds can’t be missed when hair health is in question. Rich in proteins, these seeds impede hair fall and cure scalp woes like hair thinning and dryness. Methi seeds also fortify the roots with their lecithin content.
How to Use Methi Seeds for Post-Pregnancy Hair Fall?
1. Soak methi seeds overnight in plain water
2. Strain the water the next morning and grind the seeds to make a paste
3. Massage this paste on your scalp and don’t forget to cover sections of your hair
4. Rinse it out after an hour or so
Post-partum hair loss is inevitable in most women. However, with the power of Ayurveda, your body can fight hair fall effectively. And when it comes to stalling the effects of hair loss, a hair lep with its mighty herbs can be your safest bet. Get the ball rolling and overhaul your hair care routine with an Ayurvedic lep and your tresses are sure to thank you.