1) Helps in Earring Insertion
Applying a lip balm on your lips in winters is not enough, Vaseline provides a gentle exfoliation to your lips. So, what you can do is take some sugar, and gently mix a small amount of Vaseline to it. Now scrub this mixture on your lips. For best results, massage in a circular motion.
6) Heal Cracked Feet
It comes with no surprise that Vaseline is one of the finest treatments available to heal cracked feet. This emollient is highly beneficial for your cracked feet, and it also helps to keep your skin smooth and supple.
7) Cuticle Care
Rub a small amount of Vaseline on your dry and cracked elbows before going to bed to soften them.
10) Add Shine to Shoes and Bags
Apply a tiny dab of Vaseline petroleum jelly to instantly add shine to your leather shoes and bags. You can also use Vaseline to waterproof your leather items.
11) Makes your eyebrow look dense
12) Makeup remover
13) Used for soothing skin after shaving
14) Helpful in removing stuck-on rings
15) It can be used to protect and heal a new tattoo
16) Helpful in removing false eyelash glue
If you also know some unique uses of Vaseline, please don’t forget to share with us. Your comments will be appreciated.