If you have come to this post, it’s likely you are in your 20s. Right? As a young fellow, I can bet there are lots of things in your mind that you want to try during your 20s. But trust us, if you want to make your 20s unforgettable, you must try out the 10 things before you hit 30!
We are not saying to book a trip to Malaysia or Thailand. You can explore our incredible India. Traveling alone can teach you the best learning experiences.
2) Don’t follow the crowd, take a break
3) Make mistakes but don’t repeat the same mistake
4) Don’t overstress yourself out, that’s what your 30’s & 40’s are for
5) Set aside your phone and start looking around
6) Stop complaining and start changing
7) Strengthen your friendship
8) If you’re holding a grudge with anyone, it’s high time to let it go
9) Experiment with your look, try different hairstyles
10) Throw more parties. Crash more parties. Party!
Love❤ this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook & Twitter.
Frequently Asked Questions
#1 What skills should I learn in my 20s?
If you want to make your life easier in your 30s, 40s, and 50s, we recommend you become a master in these top 10 skills in your 20s – 1) How to receive criticism 2) How to communicate with anyone effectively 3) How to be strong in tough times 4) How to control your anger 5) How to cope with rejection in love, jobs, etc. 6) How to file tax returns 7) How to manage your time smartly 8) How to Negotiate 9) How to look more presentable 10) How to save money
#2 What should you not do in your 20s?
It’s true that the 20s is the period of fun and learning. The decisions you take in your 20s will have a direct impact on your future. If you don’t want to live in regret in your 30s, 40s, and 50s, you should avoid making these 10 mistakes in your 20s – 1) Comparing yourself with everyone out there 2) Going into credit card debt 3) Not taking good care of your health 4) Not paying attention to dental hygiene 5) Neglecting the future 6) Following the crowd 7) Ignoring the fact that family comes first 8) Blaming others for your bad decisions 9) Buying more than you can afford 10) Not saving money for your future